Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hello All! I hope that everyone is enjoying the mushy holiday! Kenric has left with the kids see Grandpa and left me in a gloriously empty house with nothing but time on my hands to do anything but take care of someone else. It has been very nice, but I must admit, the house seems almost too quiet. I love the little break, but I'll be happy when they're home, too. It sounds like the kids are having a good time, though, and that Daddy is handling it all just fine! I have primarily used the time to organize more dealing with sites like this and other computer-related stuff. I hate how long it can seem like I sit in front of the computer when I do these things, because I feel as though I am not accomplishing enough elsewhere. But, that is why I am doing much now...I don't feel like I'm neglecting anyone in the process. Hope everyone else is having an equally relaxing; good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment